At Call me Valerie we respect your privacy and the concerns that arise for the users of our website.
This policy outlines how we manage your personal information online in accordance with the Australian privacy law.
When we talk about ‘personal information’ in this policy we are referring to your order information that is used for the purpose of fulfilling your order. This may include your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, billing details and shipping details.
Why we collect personal information:
We collect personal information when is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your order. This includes:
• Processing your payment information;
• Arranging for the shipping of your purchased good;
• To provide you with offers of interest;
• To communicate with you regarding your order or feedback;
• Advertising our goods to you; and
• To protect our orders from potential risk or fraud.
What we collect:
We collect the following personal information:
• Email address
• Phone numbers
• Home address
• Billing details
• Shipping details
• Transaction information
• Date of birth
When we collect:
We collect most personal information directly from you through our online ordering process and email subscription.
This occurs when you:
• Make a purchase of a good or service and select a delivery option;
• Use our website;
• Request an exchange or refund;
• Join and connect to our online social media platforms;
• Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information and marketing;
• Provide feedback; and
• Make an enquiry via email or by calling us.
The use of information that is not personal:
We may collect information for the purpose of data analysis to help improve our business. This form of information is retained in a way that does not identify you. This occurs through:
• Using cookies
• The internet browser used;
• operating system used;
Sharing your personal information:
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information to fulfil your order. This includes:
• Shopify to power our online store;
• Xero to generate our orders;
• Australia Post to facilitate shipping; and
• Credit checks to authenticate your identity or to validate your credit card.
All personal information collected on this website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented or loaned.